Workplace Literacy & Numeracy
GOVT Funded Workplace Training
A well trained literate workforce is a more productive workforce!
- Communicate and problem solve effectively
- Understand written and verbal instruction
- Complete paperwork correctly and on time
- Understand health & safety requirements
- Manage their time and work efficiently
- Contribute and speak up confidently
- Have excellent customer service
- Put their hand up for leadership positions
We are here to assist right through the funding application.
The programme is designed to be fully measurable, all data is reported back to you and the TEC. Programme goals and a measurement matrix is designed with you before the start of the programme. The TEC agrees to the goals and measurement matrix before the start of the programme.
- Communication and verbal skills
- Reading & writing skills
- Measurement & working with numbers
- Working as a team
- Using digital technologies
- Paperwork and filling out forms
- Health & safety skills
- Understanding NZ culture
- Leadership skills
Employer-Led Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Fund
How it works; Funding is available from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) upon application from the employer (based on a literacy need from your business). We work together to submit the funding applications which is then paid directly to you. You pay us to deliver the programme designed specifically for your workplace.