Improve your Work Skills, Confidence and Well-Being.
Future Skills is about growing your confidence in reading, writing, speaking or maths. Often these things can hold you back from achieving your full potential. Classes are based on your needs and what you want to achieve – example could be a drivers license, preparing for a job, or working towards NCEA units.
The class size is small and the learning is fun with lots of activities and games!
Build your confidence by improving your reading, writing or maths skills
Our clients tell us that their confidence and readiness for future training or work opportunities improves as a result of this course, many have gone on to enrol in other courses or on to new jobs.
To make sure there is a good fit with the class we organise a one on one meeting to discuss what you want to achieve.
Future Skills is based around helping you achieve your own goals and plans!
Spaces available – you can start today!
Prepare for Work
- Research the job market
- Build your CV and Cover Letter
- Learn how to communicate well
- Learn about Workplace Health & Safety
- Practice for the entry requirements for the Defense Forces or Police
- Work on your Drivers Licence
Well-being and Confidence
- Conduct a personal audit – where are you at?
- Work on over coming barriers and challenges
- Learn strategies to manage your well-being
- Learn how to manage your time and finances
- Find out what study options suit you
- Work towards relevant NCEA units
- Learn effective study routines
- Discover your skills and strengths