English Language & Future Skills
Our English Language courses will help you grow your confidence and prepare for work or future training.
Our students tell us that their confidence and work skills improves as a result of this course, many have gone on to other courses or have found a satisfying job!
Future Skills is based on helping you achieve your goals in a supportive fun class 2 to 3 days per week.
We can Help you Prepare for Work
- Research the job market
- Build your CV and Cover Letter
- Learn how to communicate well
- Learn about Workplace Health & Safety
- Work on your Drivers Licence
Grow your Well-being and Confidence
- Work on over coming barriers and challenges
- Learn strategies to manage your well-being
- Learn how to manage your time and finances
Prepare for Future Training
- Work towards relevant NCEA units
- Learn effective study routines
- Discover your skills and strengths
ESOL – English Language Classes
We offer FREE English Language classes in Henderson and Onehunga in Auckland.
There is a class for all levels – you will learn;
- Speaking English
- Listening & understanding
- Reading & writing
- English grammar
- Study skills
- Work skills
- How to access a range of support services
Classes are open to all migrants, refugees and NZ residents or citizens FREE!
Enquire about this course below or call 0800 002 159, or email email@example.com
275 Onehunga Mall, Onehunga
404 Great North Road, Henderson Auckland