Future Skills & English Language
Improve your Reading, Writing, Maths or English
Our Future Skills course will grow your confidence in reading, writing or maths. Often these things can hold you back from achieving your full potential. Classes are based on what you want to achieve – example could be a drivers license, preparing for a job, or working towards NCEA units.
Our ESOL course is for people who need help learning the English Language.
Build your confidence by improving your reading, writing or maths skills
Our clients tell us that their confidence and work skills improves as a result of this course, many have gone on to enrol in other courses or have found a satisfying job!
Future Skills is based on helping you achieve your goals in a supportive fun class 2 to 3 days per week.
Enquire about this course below.
We can Help you Prepare for Work
- Research the job market
- Build your CV and Cover Letter
- Learn how to communicate well
- Learn about Workplace Health & Safety
- Practice for the entry requirements for the Defense Forces or Police
- Work on your Drivers Licence
Grow your Well-being and Confidence
- Conduct a personal audit – where are you at?
- Work on over coming barriers and challenges
- Learn strategies to manage your well-being
- Learn how to manage your time and finances
Prepare for Future Training
- Find out what study options suit you
- Work towards relevant NCEA units
- Learn effective study routines
- Discover your skills and strengths
ESOL – English Language Courses
Build your confidence by improving your understanding of English.
We offer English Language classes in Henderson and Royal Oak in Auckland.
Each course runs for 20 weeks and will help you prepare for work or study in NZ.
You will learn the basics of the English Language including;
- Speaking clearly
- Listening & understanding
- Reading & writing
- English grammar
- Study skills
- Work skills
- How to access a range of support services
Classes are available to NZ residents or citizens
Enquire about this course below or call 0800 002 159, or email email@example.com